If you're looking to make meaningful connections in the community, as well as increase reach and engagement on your Twitter profile, join us every Wednesday from 7:30-8:30 pm for free networking in Waterloo Region!
See #WRTalk tweets
- Log into your Twitter profile
- Click on the search bar at the top right of the screen and type "#WRTalk"
- Select "Live" from the top menu options
- Follow the stream, it should refresh automatically
- If you plan to regularly search for the hashtag, click "More Options" then "Save this search"
Tweet with us
Participating in #WRTalk is easy! Here's how to get started:
- From any page on Twitter, click the "Compose a Tweet" button at the top right
- Type an introduction to the group with who you are, and what you do
- Be sure to use the hashtag (#WRTalk) in every tweet
- Get chatting! #WRTalk is a networking event, so introduce yourself to other participants, start conversations of your own, or jump into existing conversations!
It's important to RT and favourite tweets as well. RTs will help increase the reach of a participant's tweets and share their product or service with a larger audience.
Make meaningful connections! Follow accounts of the participants you chatted with. A full list of #WRTalk participants can be found here.
If you do not include the hashtag, we cannot guarantee your tweet will be seen. Every tweet must include "#WRTalk".
Subscribe to the #WRTalk Twitter List
If you participate in #WRTalk, we will add you to our Twitter List. Being a member of this list means anyone who subscribes can see your tweets, along with the tweets of other list members. Subscribe to the list in order to receive updates from other #WRTalk participants.
If you wish to be removed from the list, please send us a DM.